Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glitter Overload


Wearing lots of shiny things all at once is really not my thing. I can't even recall when I last wore paillettes (if ever). I actually prefer everything I to be opaque (fabric, lipstick, cars, cake). Despite all this, when getting dressed for an early evening cocktail at the MIX in Las Vegas yesterday, I decided to wear (almost) all of my sparkling things at the same time.
'The more the merrier', I said to myself, while putting on my paillette-covered top, my blingy bracelet, and grabbing my shiny pochette.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, after all. 

Just for the record: the paillettes on my top are opaque.









Top and jeans: Dixie
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Damiani
Pochette: vintage (from Venice, Italy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...