Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heels To Breakfast

There is something about roaming the streets at dawn after a long night out on the town that makes you feel like you are the only one who gets a peek into some imponderable, impalpable secret of the city. It makes you feel superior in a way - just to think that everyone else is in bed and have no idea what it looks like with its streets completely deserted, its shops and bars closed, and the first rays of the sun shining through the morning clouds onto the cobblestones. 

The dress I am wearing in the pictures is an old love of mine. I bought it in Ibiza 5 years ago, and it patiently sat in my suitcase during every single trip I took in these years, but somehow I could never find a good occasion to wear it. Once I had already put it on to go out for dinner when I realized that I had forgotten to pack a pair of shoes that go with it... Its moment finally came last Saturday for a night at Chateau Marmont. The night turned into morning and I was still standing, so we drove to Rodeo Dr to take some pictures, then somehow ended up at the Grove, and finally had the perfect lemon tart for breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien. 

...I did wear the dress and the Fendi heels to breakfast. There's a first time for everything...

Dress: vintage (from Ibiza)
Shoes and bag: Fendi


  1. Those are nice heels and beautiful feet in them.

  2. Beautiful dress with necklace decoration!

    Zhanna Kurzeneva,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...