Sunday, September 1, 2013

TRIKINI AND FLOPPY HAT - The Last Day of Summer


This summer, just like every summer in the history of humankind, went by way too fast. Although I was incredibly lucky to travel basically all the time, and see a lot of amazing, beautiful places, I feel like it still wasn't enough. It's never enough...

On the last day of summer my husband treated me to a day of relax and chill at the Fonteverde Spa Resort in the hills of his native Tuscany. We had a blast and also took a few pictures. I was wearing a sequined ivory trikini, a vintage ivory ring and my favorite tangerine hat. Let me know what you think! 


Questa estate, come tutte le estati nella storia, è finita troppo presto. Anche se sono stata veramente fortunata di poter viaggiare praticamente per tutti i tre mesi, e ho visitato tanti posti incredibili e bellissimi, ma non è stato abbastanza. Non è mai abbastanza...

In questo ultimo giorno d'estate mio marito mi ha regalato un giorno di relax al Fonteverde Spa Resort tra le colline della sua nativa Toscana. Siamo stati benissimo, e abbiamo anche scattato qualche foto. Indossavo un trikini color avorio con delle paillette, un anello vintage d'avorio e il mio cappello preferito. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!







Swimsuit: Margherita Mazzei
Hat: Giorgio Armani
Ring: vintage

7 comments :

  1. Lovely post , I like how the trikini gave you the sophisticated look , you are extremely pretty . I would love if you followed my blog (already following yours) x

    Beverly | http://Beverlysbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'm following you. So glad you like my blog! I post every other day, so hope you'll enjoy my new posts!

      xx
      Anett

      Delete
  2. great post! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post :) Perhaps we could follow each other on bloglovin’ and gfc? Let me know if you do
    Have a lovely day xx

    http://freefalling4fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with you hat!!



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How did I miss this post! So sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such an incredible beauty. Your body looks so amazing in these shots, especially shot 4. Very exciting and sexy! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...