Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ROCK BALLERINA


I know fall is here and some of you up North are already rocking gorgeous trenches and ankle boots, but the days are still warm (if not hot) and sunny here in Tuscany, so I still have a few weeks to wear light fabrics and flowy skirts. Today I went for a full-on ballerina look with the white skirt, black elastic ballet flats, stretchy black leotard and a classic bun. As you can see, I completed it with some (literally) heavy jewelry - a tangle of chains on my neck and a large black rose on my finger. 



Anche se settembre è arrivato, e tanti di voi lassù al nord indossate già dei bellissimi impermeabili e stivaletti, qui in Toscana le giornate sono ancora calde e soleggiate, quindi ho ancora qualche settimana per indossare tessuti leggeri e gonne come questa. Oggi il mio look è molto "ballerina" con la gonna bianca, ballerine nere elastiche, un body nero elasticizzato ed il chignon classico. Come potete vedere, l'ho accessoriato con dei bijoux pesanti (nel vero senso della parola) - un intrico di catene al collo e un anello a forma di rosa al dito.








Leotard: Intimissimi
Skirt: Promod
Ballet flats: Yosi Samra
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Ring: H&M
Lipstick: NARS

15 comments :

  1. This is SUCH a gorgeous skirt! Love all of the detailing and your ballerina style look :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Anett, che bello questo look, mi piace tutto, dal binomio di colori black and white agli accessori, sopratutto le collane!

    Un bacio grande

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice post and what a great blog! Just discovered it! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just visit my blog, follow on the platforms you want to follow each other and I will follow you back as soon as possible!

    Have a great day, you stylish person!

    Never Not Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I left you a comment on your blog.

      Delete
  5. you look super super pretty!!!! and your make up is flawless!! you look super super gorgeous dear!!!
    love to find your blog!!! wanna follow each other? let me know dear♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really enjoyed wearing that make-up :) Commented on your blog.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your skirt - and that necklace is amazing. We here in the southern hemisphere are headed into summer - I can't WAIT.
    PS thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing me to yours - I'm now following.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? it would be very nice. just let me know and I'll follow you back asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very beautiful outfit! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...