Saturday, October 19, 2013

Business Casual for a Day in Forte dei Marmi


Another business casual look today - a simple blazer and pumps paired with casual grey jeans and a ruffled collar blouse to make the outfit a little more interesting and feminine. I wore this today on a business related trip to Forte dei Marmi. I rarely wear my hair in a low ponytail like this, but I thought I'd give it a try now that I have bangs. What do you think?



Un altro look in stile "business casual" - una semplice giacca e scarpe con tacco abbinati con un paio di jeans grigi molto casual e una blouse con colletto a ruches per rendere l'outfit un pò più interessante e femmile. L'ho indossato oggi per un viaggio di business a Forte dei Marmi. Non porto spesso i capelli in una coda di cavallo così bassa, ma ora che ho la frangia ho deciso di sperimentare. Cosa ne pensate?







Jacket / giacca: Sisley
Blouse: Tally Weijl
Jeans: Gas
Shoes / scarpe: Fendi
Bag / borsa: vintage python

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...