Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Rain

You might have already come across some of the pieces I'm wearing today in previous posts, but I like to play with combinations and style things differently, and besides, I am human, so I don't have an unlimited wardrobe ;) The scarf I'm wearing here is pretty much my go-to accessory when I feel like my outfit is lacking a feminine touch. I also wore it in this summer post. The skin tight jeans are also a basic which I build a lot of outfits upon, for example this one from earlier this fall.

Forse avete già visto alcuni pezzi di quelli che sto indossando oggi in dei post precedenti, ma mi piace giocare con vari abbinamenti, e poi sono umana, quindi non ho un guardaroba illimitato ;) La sciarpa che sto indossando in queste foto è un pezzo che adopero spessissimo quando sento che il mio look ha bisogno di un tocco femminile. L'ho indossato anche in questo post estivo. I jeans super skinny sono un altro pezzo sui cui baso tantissimi outfit, per esempio questo, che ho indossato qualche settimane fa.

Jacket / impermeabile: Julien Macdonald
Jeans: Esprit
Hat / cappello: Promod
Scarf / sciarpa: H&M
Clutch: Urban Outfitters


  1. Очень красиво, тепло и уютно, так по-осеннему:)

  2. Lovely look! Very cute!

    x Angela

  3. Very lovely shoots!! And I love the way u wore that hat!
    Anyway, want to follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:

  4. So pretty hun!
    Love your blog!
    Following u!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...