Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pencil Skirt - Casual Styling

la perla cardigan

News: Yesterday I created a Facebook page for my blog - https://www.facebook.com/bellapummarolablog . Better late than never... Anyway, as you can imagine, I'm collecting "Likes" right now, so I hereby thank in advance all the lovely gals and guys who are willing to dedicate 10 seconds of their time to this noble purpose. I can offer likes in return, just ask ;) And of course thanks to everyone who has Liked it already. 


Today I styled my favorite pencil skirt more casually than I usually do, and was delighted to discover yet another way to wear it. To see it in a more dressed up look click here. The soft La Perla cardigan is a jolly joker I have worn pretty much with everything in my wardrobe, and it didn't fail me this time either. The necklace is vintage amber (with insects and all). Let me know what you think in the comments :)



Notizia: Ieri ho creato una pagina Facebook per il mio blog - https://www.facebook.com/bellapummarolablog . Meglio tardi che mai... Come potete immaginare, ora sto collezionando i "Like", quindi ringrazio in anticipo tutti che dedicheranno 10 secondi del loro tempo per cliccare "Mi piace". Posso offrirvi dei Like in cambio, basta me lo chiedete ;) E ovviamente ringrazio tantissimo tutti che lo hanno già fatto. 

Oggi ho abbinato la mia preferita gonna a matita in maniera più casual del solito, e mi ha fatto piacere scoprire un nuovo modo per indossarla. Per vederla in un look più formale cliccate qui. Questo morbido cardigan di La Perla è un jolly joker che ho già indossato con la maggior parte dei pezzi del mio guardaroba, e non mi ha deluso neanche questa volta. La collana vintage è di ambra (con insetti e tutto). Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate nei commenti :)


blog di moda

urban outfitter beanie

fall outfit

blonde waves

studded diesel boots

italian fashion blogger

pencil skirt casual

blog di moda

vintage amber necklace

fall fashion looks

italian fashion blog

Cardigan: La Perla
Skirt / gonna: Forever 21
Boots / stivaletti: Diesel
Beanie / cappello: Urban Outfitters
Necklace / collana: vintage

7 comments :

  1. Nice outfit! It looks good on you :).

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u! thank u for the nice comment! I don't have bloglovin' but lets follow each other by g+ :) Just started :)! By the way: nice outfit!!!

    xoxo,
    Miri

    Blondies Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    nice blog and great post! If you want, we can follow each other. Let me know, follow me and I will follow you back! :)

    My blog is here http://lucieglam.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another really great outfit post dear. This one made want to see the next one already.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment! you´ve a good blog; nice pics and style today :D ; we can follow each other via Google friend; I don´t use bloglovin :( Hope to keep in touch!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posting is great
    Loved
    Your blog is very beautiful
    So now I'm following
    even more
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...