Monday, January 27, 2014

Lazy Sunday

kovats anett

Today's outfit is pretty much my laziest choice in months. There wasn't really anywhere I had to be today or anything I had to do, besides taking my usual cappuccino and pear-and-chocolate cake for lunch at my favorite bar, and I was in the mood for a really laid back and comfortable outfit, which I successfully achieved by stealing my husband's oversize and super soft cashmere sweater, putting on my newest pair of skinny jeans and my white leather booties. I rolled up my sleeves, wore some silver jewelry and a bright red lipstick to balance off the boxy masculine silhouette of the sweater (which I might be keeping...). So what do you think of this look?

L'outfit di oggi è uno delle mi scelte più pigre degli ultimi mesi. Oggi non dovevo fare niente, e non dovevo andare da nessuna parte, a parte prendere il mio solito cappuccino con il dolce pere e cioccolata a pranzo al mio bar preferito, e avevo voglio di un outfit molto laid-back e comodo. Ho raggiunto il mio obiettivo rubando il maglione di cashmere oversize e super morbido di mio marito, indossando il mio nuovo paio di jeans skinny e dei stivaletti in pelle bianca. Ho arricciato le maniche, e ho indossato un pò di gioielli d'argento e un rossetto rosso acceso per bilanciare la mascolinità del maglione (che credo di tenermi definitivamente...). Cosa ne pensate di questo look?

italian fashion blogger

oversized sweater skinny jeans

red lipstick for day

lancome l'absolu rouge

florence fashion blog

lancome l'absolu rouge

long blonde ombre hair

italian fashion blog

urban outfitters clutch

fashion photo

lancome l'absolu rouge

Jeans: H&M
Boots / stivali: Pepenè
Clutch: Urban Outfitters
Jewelry / gioielli: vintage

Lipstick / rossetto: Lancome L'absolu Rouge


  1. A perfect look for a day of relaxation, dear Anett!! Love that you borrowed this sweater from your husband; it's somehow especially cozy, isn't it?? It's like you carry a part of him with you!! And a red lip always takes an otherwise casual look up just a notch!!

  2. I love this look. So comfortable!

    - Gina
    Margarita Bloom: Retro Beauty & Skincare

  3. hey!it looks effordless! love the stripes and the red lip!


  4. Me encanta el look. Muy guapa y el paisaje espectacular. Un beso

    Tengo nuevo post

  5. Hi dear!! Thank you for your amazing coment :)
    Your look is absolutly perfect and so trendy!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Truth teller"

  6. Lovely outfit and great sweater!

    XX Nora /

  7. sei splendida!! mi piace molto la maglia

  8. look absolutely beautiful darling,nice sweater
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?

  9. wonderful style! love the pictures and the location!
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)


  10. Il maglione over se abbinato agli skinny prende grande femminilta..poi beh, su di te nulla risulterebbe mai mascolino, sei così femminile!
    Un bacio


  11. semplice e chic! perfetta!

  12. so nice! :) beautiful

  13. Very chic casual outfit and the red lip colour is amazing on you! Thanks for stopping by hun!

  14. Perfect outfit for a lazy Sunday! Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you on bloglovin <3 And sorry, but I have no facebook!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

  15. In questi scatti sei particolarmente bella, sarà pure easy come outfit, ma io sinceramente lo trovo molto ma molto chic.
    Un bacione
    The Indian Savage diary

  16. Gorgeous look dear, the jumper really suits you. Kisses xoxo :)

  17. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you right now (on bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .

    Katherine Unique

  18. Lovely:)! Yes I follow you on Bloglovin <33 (I dont have FB) xx

  19. Hi! Thank you for following and for your lovely comment. Following you now on bloglovin and would love for you to follow me as well! You have gorgeous hair, by the way!

    x, Mary

  20. Hai dei capelli bellissimi!
    Azzeccatissima la scelta del rossetto rosso che rendo sofisticato anche il look più minimal!

  21. You pulled this off so well and you still look elegant :) Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...