Saturday, March 28, 2015

Annmarie Organic Skin Care Review



Hey guys! Today I wanted share with you my experience with Annmarie Skin Care. I had the chance to try seven of their products and I can say that they know what they're doing. Their completely chemical-free, hand-blended and all natural products had a noticeable positive effect on my skin. Read on for details!



1. Aloe-Herb Cleanser
I have been using only natural skincare products for almost a year now with the exception of my makeup remover - I just couldn't find a good enough natural alternative... until now. My skin feels very clean after using this product and it has a wonderfully refreshing scent. Not sure if it works with waterproof makeup though, since I don't use any. I like my mascara to dramatically run down my face when I cry haha... just kidding.



2. Purifying Mud Mask
As most mud masks, this is a dry powder that needs to be mixed with water before application. I really loved the thin texture of it - it blends well with water and very little product is enough to cover your entire face. It's a breeze to wash off and the results are great: my pores were cleaner and my skin felt tighter as well. I did hide in the bathroom for 15 min. to avoid scaring my husband with my bright orange face (men are delicate), but I do that with all masks. 5 years of marriage and he's never seen me with goo on my face, go me!

3. Ayurvedic Facial Scrub 
This is another powder, and it actually smells like something I would eat. Like some really nice and hearty Indian food. I mixed it with the aloe cleanser, as instructed, but it didn't really become a homogeneous mixture until I put it on my wet skin. It worked great after that, very nice and delicate scrub.

4. Dead Sea Scrub
I'm in love! This is just as delicate and effective as the ayurvedic scrub, but it is a wet product, so it doesn't need to be mixed with anything and being the laziest girl in the world, I definitely prefer that. Plus, one can use it as a face mask as well, which I did, and my skin is so velvety smooth right now that I can't stop touching it. Definitely a winner!


5. Neroli Toning Mist
A great product to apply first thing in the morning. It's toning effect is quite noticeable and it feels delightfully refreshing on the skin. The scent of neroli (or bitter orange flowers) is very particular and not everyone likes it, but I personally don't mind it. Actually, the more I smell it, the more I like it. I'm smelling it right now.


6. Herbal Facial Oil
I'm a huge fan of this product. As I have mentioned in previous beauty reviews, I am obsessed with keeping my skin matte, so I don't like putting oily substances on my face, but this one is different. It gets absorbed super quickly - and by quickly I mean you will never even see it glistening on your skin, and it smells wonderful. A+.



7. Coconut Body & Face Oil
One of the main reasons I use skincare products is that I'm addicted to scents. I know there are so many more important reasons to take care of my skin, but this one is definitely in my top 5. Let's put it this way: if it's unscented, I just don't see the point in using it. I just thought I'd mention that, because this oil smells heavenly! It is mainly coconut, but with a touch of freshness and it makes my skin incredibly smooth and hydrated. I mainly use it on my hands, but you can put it all over your body.

Have you every used Annmarie Gianni products? Which ones would you try?


48 comments :

  1. Fabulous!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of these but they all sound really good
    I would love to try that purifying mud mask and herbal facial oil :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Annmarie Gianni Organic Skincare but it sounds like a really great line. I love organic skincare products.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. non conoscevo questi prodotti ma sembra veramente un ottima linea
    un bacione
    http://mywonderrfulworld.blogspot.it/2015/03/deichmann.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review! The products are new for me :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meravigliosa linea di prodotti!!!
    Ottima recensione:)
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know this brand, but I love organic products, so I am sure I will love it! The one I really want to try now is the mud mask - I never tried a mud mask before, and lately I have seen some on the market, eager to try it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never used Annmarie Gianni products, but given your feedback, I am eager to try!! Thank you for your review!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your great review, these products look amazing!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non avevo mai sentito parlare, sembrano ottimi però!

    WEEKEND=SHOPPING on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. That herbal facial oil is a must try, I love oils for my skin ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing masks! gotta try it <3

    New post with Zorannah !
    Visit if you like, I'd be thankful :) xoxo

    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you've found some good products! I have never tried Annmarie Gianni products before, but I'll make sure to check it out!

    There’s a giveaway on my blog right now, make sure you check it out!
    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried any of these products before but I'll check them out! <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to hear you are happy - I would probably try the cleanser!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All these products look really nice, thanks for sharing!

    See you Anett xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all sound great! I'd love to try that mud mask~ thank you for sharing ^^
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love organic beauty stuffs more than the if brand:) they worked well with my skin better than the counter does. Thanks for sharing:).

    Tanya
    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never heard about these products but all of them look and sound amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh, I love face products! I've never heard of them before, but I've just run out of my regular mud mask, so I might give them a try :) Thank you for this review <3


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so cool ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been getting into skincare lately and have been loving organic oils! I haven't heard of this brand but will surely check'em out! Have a lovely Weekend x

    EricaRosa Blog

    Check out my latest Review | Maybelline Color Elixir™ by Color Sensational

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely post :) you have great blog :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't tried these Anett, but I am always looking for products that are not harmful to my skin or body... I don't wear waterproof eye make up either... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, all of these products sound so amazing! I am definitely tempted to try them, especially the mud mask. I also LOVE the sound of the Dead Sea Scrub! x x x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. Non conoscevo questo brand, sembra ottimo :) buona domenica

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. they look like a really great product!

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful post, really interesting...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really love natural products because it works effectively even though it may affect slower than chemical products. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. sembrano ottimi!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  32. glad to see youve found some good skincare, i think i buy too much skincare they all just appeal to me and this looks like a good brand too :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastici questi prodotti!
    Baci
    Lorena
    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice post ,kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I agree with you on pampering the skin. Beautiful review. Now i see where you get your perfect skin from :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow these products look great! Awesome review :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've always wanted to try a toning mist :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing post!Very useful items!XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful casual all look…Such an inspiration and awesome look different from others!
    umar sayeed collection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...