Sunday, December 13, 2015

Banggood Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

It's Christmas time, you guys! Another perfect occasion to wear lots of black - but with festive red accents. I chose these pieces from Banggood and I think they would all be perfect for a casual holiday lunch with friends or a day of Christmas shopping. I especially love the wool skater skirt and the super cute reindeer pin and the biker boots are perfect to balance out the girly details. What do you guys think? Do you have a favorite?


  1. Anett, I adore the cute wool skater's a great article of clothing xox

    I hope you enjoy a great weekend ♡♡♡

  2. Tutte bellissime!! :D

  3. I like your blog!

  4. Ха-хааа) отличная надпись на шапке)
    тоже такую хочу!
    ибо очень актуально))))

    Elena Maksudy

  5. I'm totally in love with the black skirt!
    Mary - blog


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...