Things have been crazy over here, you guys! If you follow me on Instagram (@bellapummarola) you know that we have just moved into our new home. We waited for months for this place to be (at least somewhat) ready and I couldn't be happier that we finally get to live here, but as of right now my life is a complete and utter mess.
- I don't have a kitchen, yet. We mostly eat take-out and sandwiches these days with occasional lunches at the in-laws', but it's still really difficult, because our plates and utensils are still in boxes and I don't even attempt to find them, since I don't have kitchen furniture to put them away in.
- Most of our stuff is still in boxes, because our closets aren't ready yet either. Boxes, boxes everywhere.
- I've just started my 6-month-old on solid foods, which has been going great, but... I don't have a kitchen, so I have to prepare it on a camping stove. Ugh.
- We desperately need to go furniture shopping, which is no easy task with a small baby in tow.
- I've been working on my weekly radio show on RadioCanale7, planning my blog posting schedule and taking pictures, all while feeding my baby every 2 hours.
As you can see, I have a lot on my plate right now, but at the times when I feel overwhelmed I like to remind myself that I have so many things to be grateful for and that at least I'm not bored (which is the worst)... So I just count my blessings and keep moving.
As for my wardrobe, I have been all about soft, stretchy and comfortable things lately, so this super soft organic cotton tee kindly sent to me by Econscious has come very handy. I love how it holds its shape throughout the day and this pretty pastel shade makes it easy to match (even though I mostly match it with black, because that's all I wear now haha).
Econscious is a lovely sustaibable brand that works closely with its supply chain, treats workers fairly, and doesn't use pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and other harmful chemicals. They partner with 1% For The Planet to give a percentage of profits to organizations that endeavor to create a healthier planet. Their motto is "doing well by doing good.” A good philosophy to live by, if you ask me.
Econscious giveaway coming soon!