Tuesday, August 16, 2016

PHB Ethical Beauty Review


It's no secret that my life has been pretty chaotic lately, trying to balance work, marriage and a new baby, but one thing I always make time for, no matter what, is caring for my skin. On good days it's a scrub, a mud mask, lotions and creams and a face full of make up and on days when I need all my energy to do other things it's just a light hydrating cream, foundation and blush. 

The two products I'm about to share with you today are perfect for those crazy busy days we all have sometimes all the time.
PHB Ethical Beauty is a British family business that produces the world's largest range of natural, vegan, cruelty free and halal certified beauty products, including skin care, hair care and cosmetics. Their products are handmade in the UK and are not tested on animals. If that's not impressive, I don't know what is! 


I've been testing their Argan & Chamomile Hydrating Serum and Pressed Mineral Foundation and here's what I think: 



Even the most critical customer would agree that everything they say about this product on their website is true.
  • It's instantly absorbed into the skin: no slimy, oily residue whatsoever, which makes it perfect for your morning beauty routine. It is great as a base for makeup.
  • It improves the skin's texture, leaving it smooth and hydrated for the whole day. 
  • This serum doesn't contain any artificial fragrances, but believe me when I say that it smells delightful. I'm not a fan of products that don't smell of anything or that have a strong herbal scent so this is a huge selling point for me.




I consider myself something of an expert on foundation as I've tried so many of them in my life, from the crazy expensive to the budget friendly, from liquid to pressed powder to loose powder, you name it - I've tried it. So here's my opinion on this one:
  • One of the issues I have with a lot of brands is that even their lightest shade is not light enough for my skin. It's definitely not a problem with this one - I ordered it in porcelain and it is perfect for my complexion. 
  • I am obsessed with matte skin, so I'm always looking for products that will get rid of those sweaty-looking shiny patches I hate so much. This foundation keeps my skin matte all day, so that's a win.
  • The texture and coverage is light, so it's perfect for the summer. It will not clog your pores and make you sweat or break out, but if you have under eye circles or blemishes, you might have to use a corrector underneath to cover them up. 
  • It has SPF 30 which, again, makes it perfect for the summer months. I'm not great at using sunscreen, so this one is a huge plus for me.
  • The staying power is great, no need to reapply it.






So, as you can see, I'm really happy with these products and they've become an essential part of my  daily beauty routine. If you'd like to try them out for yourself, use the discount code 

BPPHB30 for -30% off the entire store!

It's valid till 15th October 2016. If you have the chance to try any of their products, let me know how you like them!

44 comments :

  1. This is fabulous! Love it.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair!! x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the pressed mineral foundation... I always have an issue finding a light color and one that's matte. I've tried powder before but it never had staying power... this one sounds good xox ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a wonderful product range, Anett :)
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review I have never heard of this brand.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skin has always looked flawless. It's a great thing to review these cruelty-free brands. I've never heard about PHB Ethical Beauty but I'm definitely interested! The mineral powder looks awesome!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skin is lovely! I'm glad you found 2 good products! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the review :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these products look great! So precise and detailed thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's some good hair, Anett. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've actually never heard of this brand. Thanks for the introduction and your review! Hope you have a great rest of your day!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review! Thanks for sharing:-)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review dear,it sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. E si, immagino la tua vita sia un tantino cambiata, ma tu sei sempre splendida e la tua pelle è bellissima!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning! Your skin looks flawless!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Il siero idratante all'argan e camomilla mi ispira molto!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That serum sounds amazing! May have to try! thanks for sharing. Your skin is amazing btw!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Life certainly does sound very busy for your at the moment (speaking of which, I hope your little one is doing well!), so I'm glad to hear you've got a great skincare regime in place :) The hydrating qualities of the serum sound great!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely gorgeous - loving this! Sounds lovely! Hope you're looking forward to the weekend :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Non conoscevo questo brand, ma i prodotti che hai descritto sembrano davvero ottimi! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice products, I love that the staying power of the powder is great. You look beautiful.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great review!
    xx
    Cinzia

    www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. They sound great, and I love the serum's packaging!
    You're stunning :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a great product!! Thanks for sharing doll!

    Lots of Love,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  25. Produtos maravilhosos amei o resultado, bom final de semana,
    obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ciao Anett, questo brand è una novità stupenda per me. Voglio proprio provare i suoi prodotti.
    Un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. che bel prodotto, il risultato è ottimo, voglio provarlo anche io
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look amazing! You are right, skin care is so important!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your blog!! Have truly missed visiting it.. I am always on the fence about concealer.. I never wear any?? Am I even a girl?? I know..

    XOXO
    kellmenow | http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/2016/8/19/is-white-out-the-new-black-out
    Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/
    Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow/?fref=ts
    Twitter | https://twitter.com/kell_menow
    BlogLovin | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/blog-kellmenow-14252307

    ReplyDelete
  30. That sure is impressive. I'm not a fan of mineral foundations because of the staying power. Maybe I've been trying the wrong products but this sounds great. Perfect for those on the go days. You look so beautiful.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. nel periodo estivo, quando abbiamo più tempo per noi, mi riscopro a cercare nuovi prodotti interessanti e differenti. Magari fuori dal solito giro di prodotti pià noti, ma sicuramente più utili.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The serum sounds amazing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, I can imagine it is challenging for you at the moment! All the best to you and thanks for the review!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Il siero idratante mi servirebbe proprio ora dopo tutto il sole che ho preso,
    Un bacio

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi beautiful lady! thanks so much for sharing your review! I havent tried these but will keep my eye out for them and try them!
    hope you are doing well, and hope the baby is good :D xo
    Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This looks like a great product. Very nice.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for this!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Seems like a great serum to me.
    xx
    https://sherryhussain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...