Monday, September 12, 2016

Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler Review




I'm not very good at using hair styling irons. And when I say "not very good" I actually mean I'm really really bad at it, but since I love the idea of having nicely done hair every day (as in without having to go to the hairdresser's) I give them a try every once in a while. They usually end up in a drawer somewhere, because I either can't figure out how to use them properly or they just take waaay too long for my liking. But not this time, you guys, not this time.

When I received the Diamond Hair Styler by Irresistible Me I was determined to make it work. And I did! It's actually really easy to use it as a hair straightener, so I won't go into that. What I really wanted to try is using it for those natural-looking loose curls I could never really achieve at home. No matter how hard I try, I usually end up with dolly ringlets (like in this post)... so it was definitely a challenge. 




So, after watching a YouTube tutorial or three I handed the baby to my husband and told him that I would need an hour to do my hair (I'll leave it to your imagination to picture how that went). Imagine my surprise when I was done curling a full head of waist-length hair in about 20 minutes! I'm not saying I achieved perfection, but I've done runway shows where my hair was done way worse and, as I said, I'm a total beginner so cut me some slack. 

Before and after using the Irresistible Me Diamond Hair Styler




So here's what I love about the Diamond Hair Styler:

1. The inner surface is really smooth, so it was very easy for my hair to just slide through it. In case you don't know, that's really important when curling your hair with a flat iron, because it can easily get tangled and stuck otherwise.

2. It heats up really fast. Like, super fast. Don't have to wait, love it.

3. On the outside there's a heat display that shows exactly how hot the iron is so you can regulate the heat according to your hair type. Mine is very fine, so I choose the lowest heat setting.

4. Its ceramic plates are coated in crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline that help protect the hair leaving it shiny and healthy. This is especially important if you have fine hair like me
.

* Disclaimer: I received this product from Irresistible Me for free, but all opinions are my own.*







* Sponsored content *



Artidel is an online marketplace where people from all over the world can buy and sell handmade personalized goods and craft supplies that they wouldn't find anywhere else. It is also a great place to shop for indigenous goods - if you are looking for something unique and made with love, go take a look and support artisans and indigenous communities worldwide. At Artidel you can find everything from apparel to jewelry to home decor - a truly fascinating store to discover! Fb


40 comments :

  1. For a beginner you did an amazing job. I've been trying for years to achieve something like that and while I can master the left side, my right side is always a hot mess. I might have to upgrade tools or look into some Youtube videos!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anett, I think your hair turned out lovely, you did a great job... it is so beautiful with the length... xox... I miss my long hair but it was a great deal of work to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho la stessa piastra e la adoro, i tuoi capelli sono meravigliosi !!!

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so beautiful. I like it... kisses

    Do you want to follow for each other? If you want to tell me on my blog.

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks so shiny! I love how the curls turned out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was beautiful, Diamond is best flat iron I've ever used!
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great for a beginner. Turned out fabulous!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your hair is so perfect. I wish mine was that long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! You look lovely dear! So precise and detailed thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Здорово! Такие длинные волосы. Завидую! =)
    https://julia-fetisova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such gorgeous hair!! Love this post! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/09/10-sweaters-under-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,

    So perfect

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your hair is so pretty, long and healthy! You did a great job at curling your hair with the straighteners :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great! I love the result of the product!

    http://www.bunnybernice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your hair!! :)

    www.kynagem.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair looks so pretty! Love the curls.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. You hair looks amazing :)

    http://www.juliechagas.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stai benissimo <3

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the mention of Artidel, and will check it out, I love sites that support local artisans. Your hair is so gorgeous, what a fabulous job, you did with this great tool!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hai dei capelli meravigliosi!!!
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I am waiting for the iron to come. I can't wait.
    Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your hair is so gorgeous, wow!!

    www.heychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, it looks like you're so good at doing your hair! At lot better than me anyway. Your hair looks beautiful x
    www.looking-glass.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such an awesome post! Have a great new week. :)
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/09/usa-holiday-portland.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ciao Anett!!Come stai??

    Ma che carino il tuo look!

    Un abbraccio grande

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your hair looks alwways lovely!
    I'm pretty scared of using this kind of tool, as my hair is dry.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your hair looks lovely like this :-) Definitely need to give these irons a try!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow! your hair turned amazing. you look like a goddess! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  30. They look great! I love the curls. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow!! You look fabulous! Your hair is amazing! It's obviously a great product!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look amazing in this hair style
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...