Friday, September 2, 2016

Raiti Kaniti - Your New Online Fashion Destination

If you're looking for a new place to shop for the newest fashion trends without breaking the bank, let me introduce you to Raiti Kaniti. This online boutique has a curated selection of clothes and accessories for both men and women that cater to the young and fashion-forward crowd. With fall just around the corner (well, I actually consider September 1 the start of fall, so it's right here, you guys!) you might want to add a few fun new pieces to your wardrobe before those foggy days arrive. 

They have everything from women's dresses to men's outerwear to jewelry, and in a lot of different styles too, so you are very likely to find something you love in this store. Also, be sure to check out their selection of on sale items, because you just might snatch an awesome deal! The sales are limited in time so it's a good idea to check back often and see what they have on sale at any given moment.

A hidden treasure of the website is their men's shoes section: check it out and be amazed by the selection of incredible high-end Paul Parkman handmade and hand painted formal leather shoes. And they are on sale to, so quickly send this link to your boyfriends and husbands, ladies. 

Below is a little taster of what you will find in the shop. I'm absolutely in love with their printed tunics. I've been wearing a lot of tunics lately, as I find they are rather forgiving... which is always a great selling point. The embellished sleeves and hemline make them really pretty and I think it also makes them totally appropriate to wear for a dinner out, 'cause why not.

Check out the store and let me know what you think! Do you have any favorites?


  1. I primi due mi piacciono molto. Devo andare a dare un'occhiata. Grazie della dritta!
    Mhuà! :*

  2. Oh wow! Lovely picks, have to check them out.

  3. I love these pieces. The print is so nice.

  4. bella selezione, il 3° mi piace particolarmente
    buon venerdì
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blog >>>
    un bacione

  5. Anett I love that black dress with fan of color in the skirt and that purple dress is gorgeous xox ♡

  6. non conoscevo brand, adoro i primi due abiti

  7. perfect!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

  8. Love the color of that backpack!

  9. Thanks for the tip, as I never heard from this online platform before! The fashion is wonderful colourful.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

  10. Lovely picks Anett. I never heard of the must visit the site soon. I love the first one, it's my favorite.

  11. Wow ! I love this site : WWW.RAITIKANITI.COM
    Really nice clothes at good prices! Thank you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...