Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fall Is in the Wind



This is my first real fall look this year and I'm so excited for the new season! I pulled out all my coats and hats and sweaters from storage this weekend and to be honest I'm a little overwhelmed with the quantity of clothes I have... Fashion blogger problems, I guess. :) 

 Too bad garage sales aren't a thing in Italy, I might be able to make a pretty neat sum in a pretty short time if they were, haha. So, I'm drastically downsizing my closet right now and getting rid of everything I don't want to wear any more, but at the same time adding a few new pieces for good measure. As they say, out with the old and in with the new!

These handmade leather boots by Atitlan Leather are the most recent addition to my closet and I'm incredibly happy with them. (Check this post to find out more about the brand.) They just arrived in the mail a few days ago from Guatemala where they were handcrafted by talented local artisans and I couldn't wait to start wearing them. At first they looked like they would need some breaking in, as the leather was new and tough, but after just one (!) day of wearing they fit like a glove and I walked for three hours in them today comfortably. This is what I call amazing craftsmanship!

I have a feeling that this look here is going to become my uniform this fall. Or shall I say momiform? A pair of skinny jeans tucked into leather boots, a felt hat and an oversized cardi. Nothing groundbreaking, but comfortable and feminine. Would you agree?

What is your uniform this season?





Hat: BCBG Max Azria
Cardi: old
Blouse: Bershka
Jeans: Esprit
Necklace: vintage


I did my loose curls for this post with the Irresistible Me Diamond hair straightener in about 15 minutes (I'm getting good at this, guys). In case you missed it, you can read my full review of this wonderful flat iron here.


*Ads*


Anna Harper makes beautiful jewelry for men and women from gold, silver, copper and gemstones. All of her designs are handcrafted, using recycled metals and slow production to create a high quality product, designed to last. Many of her heirloom quality designs are hand forged, which lends the jewelry a unique textured finish. If you are looking for an original gift or a piece of jewelry with lots of personality, check out her store, you will love it! Anna also makes custom designs and limited editions. 




If you are looking for some fun new pieces to add to your lingerie collection but don't want to break the bank, take a look at the selection at www.myaffordablelingerie.com. They offer a huge variety of sexy lingerie, including nightgowns, bodysuits, babydolls, stockings, two piece underwear and more at unbeatable prices and in all the colors of the rainbow. If you are on the curvy side, be sure to check out their vast selection of plus size designs, you won't be disappointed!

74 comments :

  1. Looking lovely and well put together, it's the start of spring where I am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I love those boots! My style would normally fall around that area too this season (the jeans-boots-cardi combination) haha xx

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo look, adoro i tuoi boots!!!
    Un bacio

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know :)

    astadek.blogspot.com
    Asta,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sempre splendida e in perfetta forma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im inlove with your boots and the hair. Such a great look!

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this casual chic look on you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. che bella che sei!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cozy sweaters are one of the few things I love about autumn, dearest Anett...and an outfit like this - with a hat and boots - will always be at the top of MY go-to list, too!! You definitely look comfy and chic in this combo!! P.S. I can't believe how long your hair is now!! I've been growing mine out a bit (planning for shoulder-length) and I'm already struggling with the extra time it takes to style it; amazed that you manage...and with a baby on your hip, too!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your boots! you look amazing in them
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. davvero perfetta per l'autunno!
    baci Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute fall look!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful fall look! Love these boots!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great look. It may be simple but simplicity never fails :)

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Knit sweaters and jackets simply scream fall, love it. You're beautiful, and the building behind you is very nice, beautiful architectural design!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Какой стильный образ! Сапожки понравились!
    https://julia-fetisova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Autumn goes well with cozy sweaters ... Your hair is very fine, I love the length.


    Brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ciao bella sei bellissima e ti dona moltissimo questo look. Mi piace molto il cappello! un bacione
    Paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an gorgeous look for fall ! You looks amazing.
    Kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fashion blogger problems for real. I had a garage sale a couple years ago and girl I made a pretty change from it. I'm in love with this look. Your boots are so cool.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. bellissima gioielleria, cara
    la tua divisa comfy-chic è perfetta per ogni momento della giornata
    stammi bene
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. you always show us such a beautiful things dear
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. You could try selling your clothes online, Anett or do a blog sale, I bet many of your readers would love them. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a very similar momiform! ;) I love those boots!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely. I really like your hat. :)

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely hat :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look lovely and that knit looks so cosy! I love your autumn outfit :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  31. This a great fall outfit. Such great boots too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your outfit is the ultimate fall look! Love those western boots!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think that many of us, bloggers are overwhelmed with quanity of clothes, dear;P What about the outfit - I love that sweater :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I absolutely love those boots and your hair looks amazing!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm loving your boots a lot, Anett. Definitely perfect for Fall.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sei stupenda Anett e che belli gli stivali!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful !! <3

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Absolutely gorgeous - love this and as always you look stunning!! Hope you're well!!!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm obsessed with those boots! Such a stunning look!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  40. You look beautiful hun...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. mi piace da impazzire il cardigan!! :D

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarrettafashionmode

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love fall fashion, it's the best time of year and you look lovely.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  43. You rock!!!
    Love the whole outfit <3

    http://www.juliechagas.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. A very cute autumn outfit, those boots have an amazing colour!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the details. Very beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the outfit
    The hat and the boots are so country...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love your uniform, white top and jeans always a good idea! Love the layering with the cardi too. I have many uniforms, one being oversize white top and legging, black or jeans. I just feel comfy and cool!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. You look beautiful! I love your outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love this look! Have a wonderful day!

    x Sandra
    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great first fall outfit, looks very cozy and pretty.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Loving this look on you!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. You look wonderful and your leather boots great!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. This outfit is adorable. You have hair goals for sure!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Perfect fall outfit and the boots are amazing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love your outfit!! x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love this style.
    Your hat and boots are stunning.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  57. You look really lovely! Cute boots.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow! Wonderful autumn look! Love this style!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  59. Really cool outfit! ♥
    Love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love this outfit,stunning look in autumn.So cool, it's a good fashion advice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...