Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fur Vest and Comfy Boots


A lot of my looks are all about comfort these days, so I'm always looking for ways to bring a little more excitement into the way I dress, but with as little effort as humanly possible. My baby is officially a toddler now, which means I have to chase her around quite a bit - a task that becomes almost impossible when you're wearing high heels. Which, most of the time, I don't but when I really want to I wear these block heeled suede ankle boots that are super comfortable and also black (the best color ever, if you ask me).

I like to play with outerwear during the colder months, because basically I can wear the same kind of outfit every day if I change my coat (or vest, in this case). Also, statement necklaces are my salvation: I feel that they make it look like I have my sh*t together, which I really don't. 

If you have any ideas on how to spice up a comfortable look, please do share them in the comments! ;)





Vest: Gaudì
T-shirt: H&M
Bag: vintage
Boots: LovelyWholesale


*Ads*

Ugg Wilcox Stout boots and Hot Soles LBO-5526 Black MF/Blk Tortoise boots
tReds is a website that brings the coolest, most fashionable footwear and clothing to customers across the UK. They carry some of the most well-known and popular shoe brands like Timberland, Lacoste, Converse and Nike, just to name a few, as well as a lot of interesting newcomers and a huge variety of innovative designs. If you visit the site, do check out their outerwear section as well and look out for sale items - you might just get an amazing deal on something you love!



I have always loved wooden watches for their understated elegance and rustic charm. Relomoto uses all natural and eco-friendly materials for their watches, such as bamboo wood and genuine leather, which lends each piece a unique look due to natural variations in color and texture. Relomoto also has a custom engraving service which allows you to personalize your watch with a short message. Try the Dalisay watch for a cute feminine look or choose the Mutia model for its classic and elegant design. (About 20 different designs are available!)

2 comments :

  1. So cute that this furry vest of yours has little sleeves, dearest Anett...that's not a detail I can recall ever seeing before!! :) I'm a HUGE fan of vests as an outerwear option; they're such a wonderful way of adding some extra "oomph" to an outfit, aren't they?? P.S. Hard to believe that Cherie is a toddler already!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look and love the vest :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...