Saturday, October 15, 2016

PHB All in One Natural Mascara



When it comes to mascaras, I'm a very picky girl. I'm never completely satisfied with them and I rarely buy the same product twice, because I'm always hoping I can find something better. Also, I need my mascara to be multifunctional. What do you mean I have to choose between length and volume? There's no way I'm giving up either one!

With all that being said, the award winning PHB All in One Natural Mascara comes pretty close to perfection. No wonder Vogue recommends it (as well as Glamour and Natural Health Magazine)!

I don't have very thick lashes, so I really need my mascara to be super volumizing. This one passed the test with flying colors, even after only one coat! I put on another one though, just for good measure.


The other thing I'm really particular about is my lashes sticking together, because it just looks horrible. Not an issue with this mascara, the brush is really awesome at separating the lashes. A+

Speaking of the brush, its cone shape is really comfortable, because it reaches the corners of the eye without overdoing the middle lashes in the process, if you know what I mean. I've never seen a cone shaped mascara applicator and it was a pleasant surprise.


As for the formula, it already looks really good on paper: all natural, vegan and cruelty free, enhanced with botanical oils and PH balanced for sensitive eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes, so I wouldn't know if it works for them, but I do know that the formula is just the right consistency and it doesn't smudge or flake even at the end of the day. 

My verdict: I would definitely get it again. The only mascara that I ever liked as much as this one costs twice the price, so it's an easy decision.





ABOUT THE BRAND


PHB ETHICAL BEAUTY an Award Winning beauty brand founded by 25-year- old British entrepreneur Rose Brown, is a pioneering British family run business dedicated to providing high quality and effective beauty products made using 100% naturally derived ingredients.

They are launching a new range of 100% Pure and Organic cosmetics.This fabulous new range blurs the lines between makeup and skincare. Their award-winning collection uses organic ingredients, botanical actives and pure, ethically sourced minerals to create colourful and dramatic make up which also looks after the needs of your skin.


* Ad *


Enewwholesale is a wholesale online fashion marketplace that sells its products to retail buyers all over the world at super competitive prices. It offers a vast selection of fashion products, ranging from fashionable men's and women's clothing (including outerwear, activewear and swimwear), to a variety of handbags, accessories and jewelry to children's clothing. If you have a fashion retail store and are looking for a wholesale supplier, look no further. Enewwwholesale is a one stop shop to stocking your store.

34 comments :

  1. Beautiful post. This mascara seems good


    Will feel happy to see you on my blog.xx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mascara sounds great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti sta benissimo, sei molto molto bella!:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella recensione...anche perchè questo prodotto non lo conoscevo e grazie a questo tipo di post posso allargare un po' le mie vedute in ambito beauty!!! Un bacio,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your lashes look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fa un bell'effetto questo mascara, non lo conoscevo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devo provarlo :P

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Direi ottimo risultato e tu favolosa! *_*
    Da provare! Mhuà! :*
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not familiar with this brand so thanks for the heads up. I love mascaras that create volume and don't clump!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also hate it when my lashes are clumped together! Thanks for sharing this product! I also don't want to choose between volume and length. I need both! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lashes look lovely! I might have to try the mascara. Thanks for sharing!
    Vanessa x
    www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great review and it looks like a great buy! I have never tried an all natural mascara before so I'm glad to hear that it performs well. Have a great week!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only try to buy vegan cosmetics these days!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sembra fantastico questo mascara! Mi piacerebbe provarlo! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. First I have to tell you, that you look gorgeous dear! Mascara seems to be really working for you, so I might give it a try! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Questo mascara ha un effetto incredibile.
    Mi piace come ti sta.
    Un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obviously the mascara is really good!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous post! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Less is more
    Love natural looks
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That mascara is lovely on you and it's great you're so impressed with it! :) It does sound like one you should rebuy for sure.

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Onestamente non conosco il brand, ma vedendo questo mascara su di te sembra ottimo.
    Baci

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pure and organic are my to go to's when it comes to skin care. So good that this product worked. Will have to check the brand out!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This mascara looks beautiful on you eyes - like you, a pet peeve of mine is also finding lashes sticking together, eek! Hope you're having a lovely week Anett :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...