Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Statement Coats by DressWe




After an extremely hot Italian summer and beautiful warm September the first cold day of the fall always comes as a surprise to me. As in, one day I'm wearing ballet flats and the next I'm frantically searching for my coats and winter boots. As you can imagine, I don't purchase an entire new wardrobe every season and I have a lot of pieces that I like to style over and over again, but it's a good idea to buy at least a few new items that will have you excited for the season and change up your look a little bit.

And you know what the most important pieces of your fall/winter wardrobe are? Coats. That's because your outerwear is what most people are going to see you wear and it has to make an impact. Also, a great coat has the same ability to make you look polished, elegant and stylish as a pair of expensive shoes.

And it doesn't have to be a boring one, either! Sure, a classic camel coat or a navy blue pea coat are great winter classics, but once you have those, be brave and experiment with cuts, colors and prints! I''ve choosen a few gorgeous pieces from StyleWe to give you some ideas. Try experimenting with bright colors like tangerine or lemon yellow, intricate embroidery or color blocks, oversize prints, loose silhouettes or tailored cuts that reach mid-calf. These statement coats have a lot of personality and you need to have a little courage to wear them, but boy are they stunning!

Let me know which ones are your favorites!








Click for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...