Friday, December 9, 2016

The Melty Donut

December is a time of joy, cinnamon cookies, Christmas lights and holiday cheer. But it's also that time of the year when you are either running around crowded shopping malls in an attempt to find gifts for all of your friends and loved ones or searching for them online, praying they will be shipped on time. I feel you, my friend.
 
What's even worse than this is that we all have that one friend (usually male) who is impossible to choose a gift for. He seems to already have everything, is too cool for the cheesy stuff and you're not just going to settle for a wallet or a tie. If you have no idea what to get him yet, I suggest you take a look at The Melty Donut. They offer a selection of merchandise including sweatshirts, tees, socks and smartphone covers, designed with a cool and fun-loving young clientele in mind.
 
Their fun graphic designs, minimalist style and witty captions make these designs a great choice for young guys and the price range ($25-$35 on average) makes them an affordable gift to our male friends. I must admit, though: I would totally wear their "Crazy & Proud" jumper myself - such a refreshing design and the pink and blue look great together!
 
As far as styling is concerned, those graphic tees and sweaters are just asking to be worn with a pair of comfy jeans and studded sneakers. For girls, it's also a good idea to pair them with skinny jeans and super high heels for contrast. What do you think?
 
Have you managed to get a head start on your Christmas shopping? I'm waaay behind, just as usual. If you have come across any cool gift ideas, please do share them in the comments below! 
 

 

2 comments :

  1. Oh all those are super cute ! The melty donut tee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way behind on getting my shopping done... I really need to get started. I told Valentina to get her list completed so that I could get out shopping.. lol... I hope you get your shopping done soon... Christmas will be exciting with your little one this year xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...