Thursday, January 19, 2017

Baby Shopping

 
 
Ever since my daughter was born, I get much more kick out of shopping for her than for myself. Tiny children's clothes are just so irresistibly cute and while I can perfectly resist buying myself a 100th pair of shoes (never thought I'd say that), I can never say no to a new outfit for my baby girl. Good thing she grows out of everything I buy her so quickly so I have the perfect excuse to constantly shop for new stuff haha.

I got quite a few clothes for myself that I really liked from Sammydress, so I was really happy to discover that they also have a huge selection of cute baby and toddler clothes. I got Cherie this gorgeous dusty pink winter dress (above) which she wore on New Year's Eve and it was a huge hit with our friends, everyone complemented her on it.
 
I also ordered a puffy vest for spring and it has the cutest print and is super warm and even puffier than I expected (see below).
 
The last thing I got her is a deer print pyjama set consisting of a long-sleeve bodyshirt, a pair of harem pants and a headband. It's made of comfy stretchy fabrics, which are obviously great for baby, but also great for mommy because they make dressing little one a breeze. (This one is sold out, unfortunately.)
 
It's safe to say that Sammydress is now a family favorite for us. We'll definitely be back!
 
 
 
 
VISIT OUR FRIENDS
 
*Sponsored*
 
 
Dainty earrings, sparkly cocktail rings, intricate pendants and statement necklaces - you will find these and more at Pretty by Designs. A lot of these pieces are stackable and perfect for layering, making them a trendy touch to any outfit. If you are a guy looking for a Valentine's Day present (hurry up and order so it arrives in time!), you should definitely take a look at this store. And it won't break your budget either!  
 
 


Receive $100 gift card to spend on any of our fashionable slippers, leggings, socks, tights, and shapewear! Look good and feel good in our wide array of colors, textures, and patterns. Or better yet- use it to buy your holiday gifts!
 
 
 
Have you been keeping your New Year's resolution of going to the gym regularly and eating healthy? If you have, I bet the results are already visible and it's time to show off those sexy legs with a pair of fun leggings. Check out the selection of creative designs over at Sxylegs.com, which includes hypnotic prints, geometric styles and some seriously cool innovative ideas. They also have a special New Year's sale going on through January so hurry up while it lasts!



Loluso Designs - Handmade jewellery designs just for you. Jewellery, gifts and accessories. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, keyrings, gift cards and bridal jewellery for all tastes and budgets. Made with mixed metals, natural stones, crystals, pearls, leather, cord, card and glass for an eclectic variety of handcrafted jewellery, both classic and trendy. Always handmade and designed with you in mind.

 
 
 
Positivity is something we could all use more of in our lives. So why not choose a brand that will inspire you with uplifting messages like "Life of Good" or "Love Over War". Jace&Deka is a fashion brand that stands for positivity, love, hope, optimism and self-empowerment. Their T-shirts are made in the USA and out of 100% soft ring spun cotton that is a delight to wear. If you ask me, they are also a pretty good way to put yourself in a positive mindset for the New Year!
  
 
If you like the accessories you wear to reflect your personality and your jewelry means much more to you than just a pretty collection of metal and stones, you should check out Come On Let's Flow on Etsy. Their pieces are hand stamped with inspirational phrases and no two are alike, just like no two women are the same. Shop for their unique pendants, earrings or bracelets for yourself or gift them to a good friend. They will appreciate it. 

7 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...