Friday, April 28, 2017

AVG Android Antivirus App Review



I have recently switched from an iPhone to an Android phone (Asus Zenfone3) and besides having to learn to use a new operating system my main concern was that now I had to protect my phone from viruses. 

I downloaded what I'd read was one of the best free android antivirus apps - AVG, and I've been really happy with it. Click to read the full review.

AVG offers super easy one-click installation and it also takes just one click to scan your device for viruses (and about a minute to complete the scan). 

If you wish, you can enable a daily scan for best protection from hidden threats or let the app remove junk and improve your phone's battery life. 

The app is supported by ads, but as soon as you open it for the first time, it gives you the option of upgrading to a no-ad version (that costs a small fee).

AVG also allows you to PIN protect sensitive apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Messenger and controls the security of your Wi-Fi network.
Honestly, this app looks like a great all-in-one solution to all your security related problems. It also covers you in case your phone gets stolen or lost, allowing you to remotely find, lock or wipe it!

Also, if you have any, ahem, private photos on your phone, it doesn't have to cause you sleepless nights any more. With the AVG antivirus app you can hide them in an encrypted, PIN-protected folder.

As a bonus, the app also lets you optimize your device's performance by closing tasks that are running in the background.

All in all, I've been really satisfied with this app. Fortunately, I haven't head any virus threats so far and I hope it stays that way, but I'll definitely be sleeping better knowing that my phone and sensitive data is protected.

You can download AVG antivirus for free here.

For more info visit www.avg.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...